What does the WinePass include?
Free travel on all public transport in South Tyrol.
Leave your car at home and use the following free of charge
- Regional trains ( Brenner-Trient, Mals-Innichen).
- local buses
- Cable cars to Ritten, Jenesien, Meransen, Mölten, Kohlern and Vöran
- Tramway Ritten
- Funicular railway to the Mendel
- Post Auto Switzerland between Mals and Müstair
Over 60 wine experiences
Talk to the winegrower. Admire contemporary architecture. Taste wines in the vineyard. Over 60 experiences let you experience the South Tyrolean Wine Route with all your senses. And at the invitation of your hosts - they will give you 50% of the price.
Culture & Museums
Free admission to around 90 museums, castles and collections. Among them the South Tyrol Museum of Archaeology with the Ötzi, the Messner Mountain Museums, Runkelstein Castle and many more.
Leisure and sport
You only pay 50% of the effective price.
- Swimming pools / lakes: Lido at the small Montiggl lake, open-air swimming pool Auer, adventure pool Neumarkt (Monday to Friday, 2 entries per swimming pool).
- Family / Adventure: Adventure park in Kaltern, miniature golf in Tramin, e-bike rental Dave's Garage in Kurtatsch, Vereinigte Bühnen Bozen (play schedule)
The advantage card is only available when booking in one of our WinePass accommodations and is included in the room rate. The card is personalised and non-transferable.